- What a surprise! Delphine set me up for a great surprise party. Didn't see a thing coming. We were just on
our way to the restaurant as we do so often. Why do we have to eat downstairs? Ground floor looks like a much
better option if you ask me... And then I see them all. Them! (Take a look at the pics).
A great thanks to Delphine for the spotless organization and all of you who could make it to the party.
It meant a lot to me!
- Member Area: The member area is accessible for everyone
and is free.
It takes 2 minutes to register and become a member this community. You
may get back in contact with some people you lost track with. It makes
it possible to:
- Access to an increasing amount of music
- Access to videos (including some cool stuff from the trip around the
- Access to pictures of events you may have taken part of
- Get in touch with other members
- Leave messages on the Message Board
- I am back from the round the world trip I did
with Nico. After over 6 months in various countries I have been busy doing
little including looking for a job (nothing new on this part though).
I have started working on the photo albums of the trip that you can browse
in the photo gallery. They are not all
there cos we have the pics from Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia stuck in
a Hong Kong Mail ship somewhere between here and there. The parcel is
so far 6 weeks late, so we're getting a little worried there.
- The design of the site has changed for the good, thanks to Grégoire
who's done a great job for the graphics.
- A word about the Poon-Hill charity.
Lesley has spent 5 months working in Katmandu in various shelters of the
charity. Hervé is also spending a sabbatical year onsite. Manu is
financially supporting a couple of kids of the orphanage.
If you have always wanted to help a charity knowing 100% of what you
give actually goes to the kids then you may want to consider this one.
I can put you in contact if you are thinking of supporting a child, but
again there is so much to be done in many different ways so let me know.
Check their web site (Poon-Hill)
or read the Charity pages on